[ASU] Thank you!

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:29:00 EDT 2011

Hello everyone:
Thanks Dr. Howard for the kind words of encouragement. On behalf of the
executive board, I would like to extend my thank you to all of you for
honouring this first event by your attendance.
Thanks to all of you who helped put together this great event. We highly
appreciate it.
PS:  Everyone who has pictures of the event, please share them with us (
asu.ohio at gmail.com, manu18.06 at gmail.com, ) so we could constitute our
achieve or post them on ASU facebook.
Manu

On 25 September 2011 16:10, Howard, Steve <howard at ohio.edu> wrote:

>  Dear ASU members- I wanted to offer my congratulations for a great
> program last night; I was very impressed that you pulled off an event with
> so many moving parts this early in the quarter! I hope you all have a great
> year of making this campus an interesting place to be.****
>
> ** **
>
> *Steve Howard*
>
> *Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for
> International Studies, *
>
> *Professor, Media Arts and Studies*
>
> *Ohio University*
>
> www.african.ohio.edu****
>
> ** **

*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970