[ASU] crossover menu

Mohammed, Abdullah am169807 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 23 23:24:35 EDT 2011

I think this was needed at some point. I am sorry if this is a sort of junk to you.

Crossover Dishes
1.	Birian:
Rice cooked with coconut milk; food color added; served with goat meat roasted with vegetable oil, red onion, green pepper, carrots, tomatoes, ginger, potatoes, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, parsley, and salt.

2.	Maandazi
Wheat flour pounded with sugar, coconut milk, cardamom seeds, salt, yeast, and deep fried in vegetable oil.

3.	Roasted Fish
Fried salmon cooked with tomatoes, red onion, mixed vegetables, and mixed seasoning.