[ASU] First GB meeting

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 01:10:35 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank the ASU advisor Dr. Mattew Adeyanju, for coming to our
first mmeeting tonight. We all appreciate your presence and your words of
encouragement.
Thank all of you for massively attending our first GB meeting of the year. I
am very touched by your dynamism and enthusiasm.
As we welcomed new members and returning members, let me also welcome Kingsley,
Edwina,Christine Pirot, Katie Hargis, Carla, Betty Ackah who have accepted
to help as new members of a jointed committee of  fundraising/event
organisation. I am confident that you all will rock.
We still have the position of Secretary open and I highly encourage you to
take the lead and sign up for a wonderful experience of leadership. You can
respond to this email to voice your candidature to the position.
Last, I know many of you have signed up to help with the crossover that is
happening soon-Sept 24th. But if you haven't signed up yet, please do so by
contacting us at  asu.ohio at gmail.com , asu.ohio at ohio.edu or
manu18.06 at gmail.com
We can still make some room for you to make a dish from your country of
origin; a spot for you to perform a dance/song/music/joke ( is there anyone
good at telling jokes, I would love to have you make us laugh too).
 I wish you all a good 3rd week and a wonderfull crossover this Saturday.
Best,
Manu
*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970