[ASU] CROSSOVER TICKET SALE!!!!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:37:25 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that tickets for Crossover are on sale.

With the astonishing enthusiasm from the "non-ASU community', tickets have
started running out. I would therefore like to encourage members of the
Union to get their tickets as early as possible. I cannot guarantee you a
ticket at the gate on the D-day. I do think that as members of the ASU, the
organising body, it would be a great pity if there are more non-members
attending our own event than the members themselves.

Where to get tickets:

   - The ISU Office in Baker
   - Prince Adu (713-470-8553)
   - Christine Pirot (864-650-4967)
   - or simply reply to this email and ask me to reserve a ticket for you.

*UPDATE ON CROSSOVER:*

*Food:*
5 people form the Black Students Union have volunteered to cook
6 people from the ASU will be preparing various West African dishes
East and Southern Africa, where are you? We need people to cook Ugali etc
*
Entertainment:*
There will be a performance from the Black Students Union
There will be a performance from the Association of Nigerians
There will be a live band
There are available spots for more performances (poetry recital, dance,
short drama or any cultural display).

*Ushers*
We need 2 ushers (will be given free tickets) for the program

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

Prince Adu.
Treasurer.
--