[ASU] GBM Meeting

Muthoni, Joyce jm273809 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 11 22:23:16 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Welcome back to Athens. Hope you  all had a fruitful summer holiday!

It's a new academic year with new students on board, and some have already graduated and left. The diversity of ASU continues to be dynamic and therefore, we are all part and parcel of this diversity.

We have a cross over event  coming soon to welcome all new students  to ASU and also to bond and to make more friends. To plan for the event and  the way forward for ASU among other things, we will be having our first GBM (GB meeting)  on Thursday,15th  September at  Rowling room library 2nd floor from 6.30.

You are all invited

Best Regards,
Joyce