[ASU] Africa talks back tomorrow

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:23:31 EDT 2011

Hello! It's going to be cold tomorrow, a good day to stay inside and listen to a couple of African Studies speakers! African Studies @ Noon features Dr. Paschal Younge in 319 Alden Library on his research on Ghana's many musical experiences, and at 3 in 124 Bentley we have the former Somali Minister of Education and OU African Studies alum Dr. Abdinur Mohamed talking about his recent experiences in that politically challenged country. Thank you for showing some support for this important members of our extended family!

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for International Studies,
Professor, Media Arts and Studies
Ohio University
www.african.ohio.edu