[ASU] Fwd: The International Dinner

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:19:45 EDT 2011

Hey, all:
I am forwarding to you the email below about the International Dinner.  I am
sorry for the short notice, but please do get back to me as for how ASU
could contribute to this night.  I think it would be more than appreciated
if the legendary delicious African food is ntot missed at this event. All
you have to do, is to submit a recipe/and or volunteer to cook a dish and
show up to help with the cooking.
Contact me/ or any other exec members for further information:
*asu.ohio at gmail.com/
 *manu18.06 at gmail.com <asu.ohio at gmail.com/%20 manu18.06 at gmail.com>
/en256009 at ohio.edu/
/ <asu.ohio at gmail.com/manu18.06 at gmail.com/en256009 at ohio.edu/>