[ASU] A 1 minute survey: Millennial Survey

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:58:05 EST 2011

Dear all:
I know this is one of your busiest week of the quarter, but it would be
highly appreciated if you could fill this survey form out. Here is a brief
word about it sent to you by Bryana.
My name is Bryana Arancibia and I am a Multicultural Relations co-chair for
the Advertising Association here at Ohio University. We are forming a
campaign for a national competition that is targeted towards multicultural
millenials and are trying to learn more about the different cultures that
surround us here at OU. I don't know much about the African Student Union
but(...) your organization's help with some short surveys would be much
appreciated. I'd really like the opportunity to learn more about
millenials' culture from your organization.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nsacmkt1 it's a quick and easy way to help
us out also. It only takes a few minutes but gives us very valuable
information
Manu, President!