[ASU] International Street fair saturday, May 21st

Ngueyanouba, Emmanuel en256009 at ohio.edu
Thu May 19 13:06:39 EDT 2011

Hello everyone:

I hope this finds everyone well and that you are enjoying the International Week. As you know, this Saturday is the Street fair. And you are all invited to come on the bricks and enjoy the diversity of our OU and Athens Community. ASU will have a stand there too, and hopefully the band Melange will be playing at our table if all goes well.

This will also be an opportunity to advertise ASU and recruit new members for the next year. I encourage you to come and spend 15 to 30 mn at our stand and talk to people about ASU and have them sign up to be ASU members.

If you have/know any form of live entertainment ( some of the games we used to play when we were kids in Africa, America, Asia etc.), please come teach it to people.

Also, send us your recipes of international food to be compiled in book recipes that we will sell at our tables. You can send it to asu.ohio at gmail.com<mailto:asu.ohio at gmail.com> no later than Friday 20th at 12:00.

If anyone has any other idea, please break it down. And keep in mind that as you will walk on court street, you certainly need to stop by a fun and entertaining ASU stand.

Last, today is your last chance to exercise your democratic rights to Vote for the Student Senate. If you have not done it yet, you can still do it.

Cordially,

Manu