[ASU] Fwd: Outdoor Pursuits International Student Survey

PRINCE ADU pa183510 at ohio.edu
Fri May 13 11:45:17 EDT 2011

FYI, GB.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Lukas <clukas at kent.edu>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Outdoor Pursuits International Student Survey
To: "Salifu, Shani" <ss264105 at ohio.edu>, "Hening, Dyah" <dp316807 at ohio.edu>,
"Saheeb, Habibat" <hs381608 at ohio.edu>, "King, Bryan" <bk121510 at ohio.edu>,
"Adu, Prince" <pa183510 at ohio.edu>, "Bruhn, Katherine" <kb196810 at ohio.edu>,
"Sururi, Yazid" <ys207810 at ohio.edu>, "Tragert, Amanda" <at383707 at ohio.edu>,
"Liu, Chun-Chuan" <cl121808 at ohio.edu>, "Park, Heung Min" <hp286009 at ohio.edu>,
"Beveridge, Carrie" <cb617909 at ohio.edu>, "Chen, Qiannan" <qc238809 at ohio.edu>

Greetings everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather.  I hope my sitting in front
of my computer screen during this nice sunny evening speaks to my dedication
to this project.  As I stated at the ISU meeting, I would love
the opportunity to meet with your organizations and distribute the survey I
have created to help provide more recreational opportunities
for international students here at OU.  I know the end of the quarter is
fast approaching and it is crunch time, but I would really appreciate your
help.  If we could set up a time and date to meet, that would be great.  I
look forward to hearing from all of you!

Chris Lukas
Graduate Student
Recreation Studies

--