[ASU] democracy

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 13:03:15 EDT 2011

This is hillarious but true. I wish East Africa was also included in the program
down load. Guys are busy downloading some democracy there in vain, but again we
might be downloading at the wrong place because East Africa is not "compliant"
and is still using the "manual type writer".

Aggrey Willis Otieno,
38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

http://www.aggreywillis.com/

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon