[ASU] GB Meeting Reminder (Today)

wa404309 at ohio.edu wa404309 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 13 01:56:30 EST 2011

I wish to remind you all of the decision we took at the last GB Meeting to
hold our last meeting today, March 13. This meeting, per the
decision of the GB, is intended for the African Cultural Week/Heroes Night
Committee to brief us on their work so far. Additionally, we have a few other
issues to discuss. Please find below the agenda for the meeting:

   1. Report from the African Cultural Week/Heroes Night Committee
   2. Account will be delivered on the African Dance Night
   3. Elections Process/Electoral Committee to plan and conduct our upcoming
elections

Venue will be Rollins Room (Library 2nd Floor).

Time: 7:30-8:30 PM

Hope to see you all.

Sincerely,

Abobo Kumbalonah