[ASU] Fwd: ASU & BSU Collaboration

PRINCE ADU pa183510 at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 5 09:32:04 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the forwarded mail below from the BSU. This sounds like a good
idea to me. As you may be aware, one of our (new executives) initiatives is
to collaborate more with some sister organizations on campus, especially the
Black Students Union.

To the executives which of you will be available to have about 45mins
discussion with the BSU this week on this and other proposed plans. Manu and
I have already been on board on this.

Good luck in your finals.

Prince.