[ASU] Update on the Meeting Yesterday

wa404309 at ohio.edu wa404309 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:45:06 EST 2011

It was decided at our previous meeting that since we may not have Rebecca
Kurang here to pick up the award as the African Hero of the Year, we should go
ahead and honor Dr. Paschal Younge. Unfortunately, Dr Younge has indicated his
unavailability for the award. We therefore decided at the emergency meeting
yesterday that George would re-establish contact with Rebecca to see if she
can be here on a different date, this quarter. We proposed the 17 and 18 of
March, the only dates that we could find a venue for the Heroes Night. George
would contact Rebecca to know which of the two dates may work in her favor.
Meanwhile I will have a meeting with ISU today to let them know of alternative
plans we are making in relation to the Heroes Night, in order to guarantee
funding for the event.

Thank you to all those who came for the meeting yesterday and those who could
not come, I hope to see you at our next meeting.

Sincerely,

Abobo Kumbalonah.

President
African Student Union