[ASU] Request for cooks-Crossover

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:02:42 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to all those already here in Athens and for those of you getting
ready to join us, I wish you travelling mercies from the Almighty God/Allah.

In preparation for the Crossover, I would like to request for volunteeers to
cook at the event. Please reply to this email if you would like to
showcase(cook) one of those delicious dishes from your country. We want this
crossover to be the best in the organization's history so lets all work hard
to make this happen. You may also contact me directly on 713-470-8553.

Thanks!

Prince Adu
Treasurer/Food Committee

--