[ASU] Welcome back ASU - Time to recruit

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:52:45 EDT 2011

*Dear Friends,

*It is my pleasure to welcome you all back to Athens for the 2011 school
year. This new year promises many good things for ASU! To start off the year
on the right foot, we need to ramp up our recruitment efforts. Our first
opportunity to recruit is the* International Student Union Resource Fair on
August 31*. Please email me if you are available to sit at a table for any
length of time on that day meeting new international students and inviting
them into ASU. The second opportunity is the* Undergraduate Student
Organization Fair on September 5th* from 3:30 - 5:30 on the College Green.
As you know, undergraduates have been recently underrepresented in ASU and
we look forward to adding to our numbers by incorporating more
undergraduates.

*Coming Up:* *ASU Crossover - September 24th* in the Baker Multipurpose Room
This year, we'll kick off the year with the traditional ASU Crossover event.
Welcome new members over food and music!

*If you can help recruit on August 31 or September 5, please email me back.
*

--
African Student Union
Ohio University