[ASU] Nomination

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:31:13 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
Thanks Aggrey Willis Otieno, for nominating me for the ASU President post. I
am writing to accept the nomination and to extend my invitation to
Honourable members of ASU to come and vote for me. I shall soon share with
you my campaign manifesto.
Thank you.

Manu

On 16 April 2011 11:13, aggrey otieno <aggreywillis at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Comrades,
> Its my pleasure to nominate  Manu Ngueyanouba for ASU President post in
> the forth coming ASU elections. You will all hear from him soon when he
> presents to the distinguished ASU membership his presidential manifesto.
>

> Best of luck to as all as we work on our papers.
>
> Regards,
>
>  Aggrey Willis Otieno,
> 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
> River Park Towers,
> Athens, Ohio - 45701
> +1 208 275 9378
> United States of America
>
> http://www.aggreywillis.com/
> Skype: aggreywillis
> Twitter: @aggreywillis
> Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
> and leave a trail.
> *Harold R. McAlindon*

NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue