[ASU] Fundraising for Southern Sudan: Be part of it

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 10:55:25 EDT 2011

Comrades,
Here is a message from Christin Pirot:

At this very moment, a new nation is being born, and Ohio University has been
asked to play a vital role by supporting the free press. For the past two
months, we have collected books for a new library in Juba serving members of the
independent press. This library is but a small step we can take in supporting
the peaceful and democratic transition to a new, independent South Sudan. We
have collected the books, and now we need to raise the money to ship them.

Next Wednesday, April 27th at 7pm in the Baker Center Theater

Four a cappella groups from OU (Leading Tones, New Chords, Tempo Tantrums, and
Title IX) will donate their talent to a benefit concert.  All proceeds will go
towards shipping the books and we will ship as many as we can afford. Tickets
are $3 at the door.

Bring your friends and help build a nation.

See you all then,

Aggrey Willis Otieno,
38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

http://www.aggreywillis.com/
Skype: aggreywillis
Twitter: @aggreywillis
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aggreywillis1
http://www.youtube.com/pambazukomashinani

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon