[ASU] Nomination

Mohammed, Abdullah am169807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 00:11:01 EDT 2011

I have learned from the Election Committee that our ASU election has been postponed until next week following the decision of the GB that met on Sunday 4/17/2011 at 6:30pm. I welcome the decision and I hope this decision has opened up for more nominations.

I here by nominate two outstanding personalities for candidacy.

1. Madam Joyce Muthoni for Vice President position.

2. Mr. Patrick Litanga for Public Secretary position.

My nomination expresses my sincere trust on their ability to lead ASU for the next year.

I submit.

Abdullah Mohammed