[ASU] SUNDAY GB meeting

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 19:39:09 EDT 2010

Dear All,
You are invited to attend ASU GB meeting this Sunday October 3rd at Rollins 2nd
floor Alden library from 7pm to 8:30 pm.

AGENDA
1. Dues/Donations (Reporting on how much was collected at the last meeting)
2. A briefing on the African Studies Program's debt on our account
3. A briefing on the Fundraising Committee's first meeting
4. Treasurer
5. A Briefing on ANPPCAN
6. A.O.B

Comrades, in as much as we were giving up about organizing the Cross Over, we
can still make it. The signs of us making it are there but first we need your
individual committment to help ASU clear its debts. The first step that we ask
you to do is to come to the meeting with your annual subscription, and those who
have not registered can also come with the same. Help us also reach out to other
Africanists and African students in OU. We can do it. This should not be the
first time in our history that ASU Cross over is not being held. Let us not be
part of that history.

See you all on Sunday.

Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon