[ASU] ANPPCAN Agenda

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 09:34:29 EDT 2010

Comrades,
It has come to my attention that there shall be a picnic on the same time that
we had scheduled the ANPPCAN meeting. Kindly take note that the meeting shall
therefore take place on Saturday 25th September in room 403 as from 7.30pm.
Inform your friends about the changes.

Best,
Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon