[ASU] Important Reminder

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 21:42:44 EDT 2010

Dear comrades,
I hope all of us are having a fabulous weekend. Kindly remember to  attend
tomorrows' ASU meeting at the Friends of the Library room, 3rd  floor as from
7pm. We have reversed the agenda as follows:
1. Welcoming new (first year students) ASU members
2. Registration & subscription ( i.e. $5 per quarter so you can come with for
the whole academic year)
3. Fund raising activities for ASU
4. ASU Treasury
5. A.O.B

Remember to come with others who might have been missed by this email.
Warm regards,
Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon