[ASU] GB Meeting and Membership Dues

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:23:47 EDT 2010

Hi ASU members,

I wanted to inform you about an African Studies Association event that
is happening this week.

African Studies Association will be hosting a student research forum
this Thursday October 14, 2010 from 7pm-9pm in Baker 235.  Presenters
include graduate students presenting about topics on critical
geography in East Africa , food production and sustainability in East
Africa, Ghanaian literature, and Ghanaian dance.  We hope you can
attend and give constructive feedback.  Food and beverages will be
provided.

If you are still interested in presenting at this forum please contact
Jennifer Petrie at jenlpetrie at gmail.com

Best,
Jen