[ASU] 2011 African Hero Award nominees

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 10:54:38 EST 2010

This is a polite reminder that you plan to attend today's meeting at 7pm, Bently
Hall room 028 and vote for your 2011 African Hero. Find the attached bios.
Snacks shall be offered.

See you,
Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon