[ASU] Fwd: Invitation to Diner Dance

wa404309 at ohio.edu wa404309 at ohio.edu
Tue May 25 18:02:34 EDT 2010

Distinguished Colleagues:

 Prof. Nyasulu has extended an invitation to ASU to attend a Diner Dance he is
organizing for the Union. Please read the fowarded email for details.

Abobo Williams

President
African Students Union

----- Forwarded message from Frazier Nyasulu <nyasulu at ohio.edu> -----
From: Frazier Nyasulu <nyasulu at ohio.edu>
To: wa404309 at ohio.edu
Cc: Sophie Nyasulu <snyasulu at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Diner Dance
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:16:51 -0400

Abobo

Congratulations on your election to the ASU presidency.

Here is what I wrote to Titus
Sophie and I would love to host African students and their guests at
our  Belpre home on Sunday May 30.  Unfortunately we are out of town on
Saturday and hence the somewhat unusual Sunday selection.  Since Monday is
a holiday, we think that this would work. We are 33 miles away and while we
know some students may have transport issues, we hope enough can come and
join us. Drinks, music and food are welcome but nobody should go out of
their way for these. Sophie will need
some idea of a rough head count.  Those who intend to attend should send an
email to Sophie (snyasulu at gmail.com)

Dinner and family time 8:30 - 10:00 pm and after 10:00 pm, Kuvina (dancing).

I am hoping you can forward this email to your people. Our home address is
155 Richwood Court, Bepre, OH 45714.  Our home phone number is 740-315-5300

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----