[ASU] Executive Positions

Kapatamoyo, Musonda mk389300 at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 27 20:48:39 EDT 2010

I concur with Fletcher and Chogwony. People need to step up. Its not that bad really, except you learn great diplomacy skills and develop a great network of colleagues forever.
And please check out Chimamanda Adichie's presentation about the dangers of the "Single Story":
http://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story.html

Musonda Kapatamoyo,