[ASU] Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Tomorrow

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:05:28 EST 2010

Dear friends,

Last month I sent out a note about Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day which was to
take place February 8. Unfortunately due to the terrible weather conditions the
keynote speaker could not travel from DC and the event was canceled. I am
delighted to inform you that the Bokamoso Leadership Forum is very proud to
partner with the Office of Multicultural Programs and the Black Student
Cultural Programming Board  in bringing back Larry Bryant, HIV/AIDS Activist,
Director of National Organizing Housing tomorrow, Tuesday, March 9,at Baker
Theater, 7:30 pm.

This is to invite you all to come listen to the keynote address by Larry Bryant
and to be part of the many other activities that will celebrate and raise
awareness about HIV/AIDS in the Black community. Indeed, most of us are
aspiring development practitioners in various areas we are all aware that
HIV/AIDS is not a health issue but an overall development tragedy!

See you all at 7:30pm Baker Center Theater, Tuesday, March 9, 2010!

Cheers,
Kazi.