[ASU] Graduation and World Cup

wa404309 at ohio.edu wa404309 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 11 02:16:37 EDT 2010

Distinguished Colleagues:

   Two very important things are happening today. They are the Graduation Day
and the start of the World Cup in South Africa. I will add a voice to the many
congratulatory messages our graduating colleagues have received so far.I wish
all of you success in your future plans.

   On the World Cup, I interpreted Africa wining the OU World Cup, a few weeks
ago, as a harbinger of Africa wining the actual World Cup. Let us support our
African teams to shine bright in the competition. Africa cannot host the World
Cup and give away the cup. The challenge is enormous but not impossible.

   Have a great Graduation Day and enjoy the games in the World Cup.

Thank you.

Abobo Williams

President
African Students Union