[ASU] My warmest congratulations to graduating ASU members

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 20:05:39 EDT 2010

To the graduating brothers and sisters,
Please accept my warmest and sincerest congratulations to you all as you plan to do the walk next week. For those who have already left like Kazy or are planning to leave after next week. I wish you success wherever you will be. To those who shall remain behind to pursue further education, aluta continua.
It was a job well done by you all! Enjoy your accomplishments; you all deserve it. Best wishes as you embark on the next chapter in your life.

Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon