[ASU] help for Hocking

Steve Howard howard at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:09:25 EST 2010

Hi! The following came to me from Hocking College, where they are having
some troubles- are any of our African artists willing to help out?? thanks!
Steve,
we spoke on the phone a moment ago.
As I explained, we have a Cross-Cultural evening that we are putting
together at short notice to counteract some incidents of racial hatred
we have had recently on campus.
This will be on Wed Feb 3rd, 7-9pm at the Hocking College Student Center.
If you know of any performers who have talents that would help our
themes of cross-cultural awareness and understanding, I would love to
make contact.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide and you would of course, be
welcome to attend this event.
Many thanks
Giles

Giles Lee
Prime Minister of Student Activities
Hocking College Student Center
3301 Hocking Parkway
Nelsonville
OH 45764

(740) 753 6539

--
Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Institute for the African Child