[ASU] Office 315

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 18:53:09 EST 2010

Colleagues

I am delighted to inform you that at long last ASU now has office space within
Baker Center.With effect from Friday last week,Office 315 is our home.

We shall avail more detail on office use,hours and other important issues in due
course.

I want to thank the Campus Life for making this possible.This shows evidence of
our growing scope,standing and size.The next decade can only get better for our
Great Union.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for our first GB meeting to discuss the
imminent Heroes night and of course Elections!

Stay warm

Titus