[ASU] Sony Vaio VGN TT290 11.1 laptop for sale, Like new

kd329207 at ohio.edu kd329207 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:50:35 EST 2010

Hello All,

I have a Sony Vaio VGN TT290 carbon fiber laptop for sale in excellent
condition with battery life that lasts up to 9 hours.  I can also include a
free VAIO carrying case with it.  I have had this computer for a short time
and received a netbook as a gift; therefore, I dont need a laptop anymore.  If
you are interested, please email me.  This new value of this computer is
1999.00 andit has Windows XP; however, please email me your best offer, $1000
or best offer. This computer is amazing.

Please email me soon with any questions or interest.
Thanks.