[ASU] Volunteers Needed

wa404309 at ohio.edu wa404309 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 7 13:46:46 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues:

   Per the discussions we had at the last ASU meeting, we decided that men had
to take responsibilty for the cooking for Hero's Night. To this effects, we
need men to volunteer to be take of the cooking. Please send to me or any any
ASU excecutive your name, contact information, the food you wish to cook and
the ingredients you will need.

   The ladies remember that the men will not reject any form of assistance you
may have to offer in the kitchen.

  Hope to hear from you all. Let us help make the Hero's Night a success. Have
a nice day.

Abobo