[ASU] May Day

Steve Howard howard at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:46:50 EDT 2010

While May 1 is not much of a holiday in the US, the Center for
International Studies is having a picnic this Saturday at the Dairy Lane
Park, just off Richland past the construction site and before the OU
Inn.  1-6 pm.  The Center will provide drinks- please bring a dish to
share or eat yourself! I'll bring some kuku I hope. The weather should
be jolly. Hope you can come!!

--
Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Institute for the African Child