[ASU] Congratulations!

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 12 16:15:03 EDT 2010

Colleagues

Let me congratulate the following for making it into the next ASU Executive;

President:Abobo Williams

Vice President:Bethany Tebbe

Treasurer:Leslie Hill

Secretary General:Hillary Ashivaka

Publicity Secretary: Aggrey Willis

I have already worked the new leaders in the last executive and l have no doubt
in their abilities and commitment.Indeed the sky is not even the limit.

Many thanks to the outgoing leaders as well namely Siphokazi Magadla who has
been Vice President

Secretary General :Ayuba Seidu

Some colleagues completed their studies in the Fall but their efforts are
remembered and sincerely appreciated;

Publicity Secretary:Sarah Danso

Academic and Research Secretary:Joan Kanyange

Treasurer:Mercy Aggrey

Our union is strong,opportunities infinite yet l am mindful of the the
considerable challenges ASU as a student organization faces in the current
environment.However,l have supreme confidence in ASU's greatest strength,its
members who undoubtedly possess the necessary attitude and aptitude to take the
organization to new altitudes.

It has been a great honor serving you

God bless you all

Outgoing President