[ASU] Do you need a laptop?

ld294608 at ohio.edu ld294608 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 18:03:01 EDT 2009

Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite (used)
I am selling a used but in excellent condition laptop. This laptop is about 5
months old and was mainly used for school. The only reason I am selling it is
because I just bought a new computer that is smaller and more convenient for
school purposes. This is a great laptop, runs vista without any problems.
Please contact me at 740-274-2314 or email for more information.

More information:
32 bit operating system AMD Turion TM- 64 x 2 monile technology, TL-60 2.00
GHz, Memory 2.0 GB

I am selling the computer for $450 or best offer.

Thank you,
Laya