[ASU] ASA Meeting

mw167404 at ohio.edu mw167404 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 9 15:01:26 EDT 2009

Hello All! Welcome back to Athens, and I trust everyone had a wonderful and
productive summer. As president of the African Studies Association I wanted to
welcome everyone to the first meeting of the quarter. The first meeting will be
held this Thursday (9/10/09) at 7pm in room 403 in Alden. We will be discussing
the annual African Studies Association meeting in New Orleans as well as other
academic events of the school year.

The ASA serves to represent a diverse group interested in Africa and its people
and other interested student organizations at Ohio University. To foster the
study of Africa, to support research of Africa by all interested parties, and
promoting collaboration among Africanists.

I hope to see you all there!

Megan Weber
President of ASA-OU

Megan J. Weber