[ASU] Its so Hard to Say Goodbye!!!

Reuben Dlamini rd299804 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 25 10:02:05 EDT 2009

Dear All,
The event last night was great and fun filled. On behalf of all those who worked
hard to put up the event would like to thank you for participating. Our brother
was very grateful for the event. Let me not forget to acknowledge our sisters
who came in style dressed to the nine. You guys are wonderful and lets keep the
spirit of sisterhood and brotherhood up for many many years to come. As Dr.
Ofori-Birikorang passed the baton to us, Africa is excited to welcome him. Bro.
Ofori-Birikorang it was a journey and throughout the journey you have helped us
to grow individual and collectively.
Thanks,
Reuben S. Dlamini