[ASU] Noir Legend Coach Accepted a Coaching Post in Ghana

Joan Kanyange jk573108 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 23 10:00:12 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Africa has called...Our very own Head Coach Andrews Ofori-Birikorang is on his
way to prepare the National Team in Ghana for AFCON and World Cup Soccer 2010.
To honor his service in our community and appreciate his big brotherhood we
will
be having a farewell function on Saturday, the 24 of October starting at 8 p.m.
till the break of dawn. The location is 95.5 Shafer behind hungry howies pizza
next to the International Students famous spot The OUCU. He is known by his
"four hot spot" theory for international students, come and learn more about
the
theory from the man himself: New-to-You, Dinning Hall, Chubb, and OUCU. Kindly
reserve the date and join us for the big day. Remember he is going home so let
us send him the right way. There will be food, cold drinks, and music by DJ
Under-20-Champs. You are also welcome to share your home dish with all the
revelers. For more information or questions kindly contact Mercy Aggrey at
ma348408 at ohio.edu or Bose Maposa at bm745207 at ohio.edu.

Thanks,
Reuben S. Dlamini