[ASU] Malawi Dinner

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 2 09:17:14 EST 2009

Hello

This is to remind you about the Malawi Dinner to support construction of a
school for children in Malawi to be held in the Multi-Purpose Hall of Baker
Center this Saturday November 7 starting from 6:00 pm. You are all welcome
to enjoy Malawian dishes and performances from around the world.
Contributions are $25 Faculty and community members and $10 students. I
have the tickets with me and feel free to get in touch to purchase one. If
not able to attend, any donation is welcome. If you have any kind of
performance to participate with,let me know. You can check out more info on
this link: <http://www.malotoinc.org/>. Remember Education is the only
sensible investment we can make for the future of our continent. Looking
forward to seeing you there.

fletcher