[ASU] Thanks for you Support

mk389300 at ohio.edu mk389300 at ohio.edu
Sun May 17 21:43:34 EDT 2009

Papa and team,
You boys did a great job and were very serious and coordinated going into these matches.
I would add Simon Bell Diki who was our full back the last two games.
Others are Freddy and Jean Claude who played with such heart.
Lastly, I forgot my folding chair at the field (its blue with flower patterns). If you saw it or know
someone who took it, please let me know.
Musonda (Team Manager).