[ASU] African Cultural Fair!

Joan Kanyange jk573108 at ohio.edu
Wed May 6 14:57:58 EDT 2009

Hello Members,

The African Cultural Fair /exhibition is just a few hours away, beginning at
9am!!! I have outlined the various categories for the fair, please feel free
to come and display all that you have:-)

Divisions of Africa and the Diaspora

Northern Africa:
Chad, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Morocco, Mauritania and Sudan. (Team leader,
Bouchra)

Southern Africa:
Angola, Botswana, Malawi, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe (Team
leader: Siphokazi)

Eastern Africa:
Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, DRC and Somalia (Team
leader: Joan)

Western Africa:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, and
Senegal (Teamleader: Sarah)

Diaspora:
Guyana, Jamaica, USA, All Islands in the Caribbean represented of Campus
(Please contact Kay-Anne incoming ISU President)

For any questions or inquiries please contact me on 740-274-0209 or
jk573108 at ohio.edu.Looking forward to seeing to at the fair.

Wishing you a Happy cultural week!!

Best

Joanne

Joan Kanyange (GA)
M.A International Studies
Yamada House
Ohio University,
45701,Athens
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a
butterfly." -Richard Bach-