[ASU] (no subject)

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Fri May 8 01:46:23 EDT 2009

Dear colleagues

Just to inform you that the emails sent are film reviews from the
net.However,people have different tastes so feel free to comment for those who
have seen the reviews.Provide comments by 12pm to any member of the
executive.Run Baby Run has been withdrawn by those who suggested it so we are
left with those two which seem to be equally good.So just expect one of those

For those who like the suspense (like me!) don't read the reviews..just come
watch!Whichever way you will enjoy

Let me also inform you that tonight's snacks and pizza will be provided courtesy
of sponsorship from Dr Smucker and Dr Wangui.We are grateful for such a gesture

I am looking forward to seeing you tonight!

Titus