[ASU] 5th Annual OU World Cup

Kwabena Owusu-Kwarteng ko899105 at ohio.edu
Tue May 5 04:30:37 EDT 2009

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

It is that time of the year when the sons and daughters of the continent
have to defend her honor on the football/soccer field.
The OU World Cup organized with sponsorship by ISU is taking place on the
10th and 17th of May 2009. This is a call for all soccer players from the
continent or of African descent to come help with their skills or support
to enable us win back the cup from the Latin Americans. There are no easy
matches in this tournament so all help is welcome.

The team will be training this Friday at 6:30pm on the field by the
Assemblies of God by South Green. For those who have never played and will
like to showcase their skills we invite you to show up and help. This is a
justify your inclusion call as we we want to asses our strengths and
weaknesses before the days of reckoning. Please let either Jibril Shehu
(js138902 at ohio.edu) or myself, Papa (ko899105 at ohio.edu) know if you are
interested and need more information.
Here is the tournament info:
May 10
11 - 11:50 Asia vs Latin/South America
12:05 - 12:55 Africa vs USA
1:10 - 2 Europe vs Latin/South America
2:15 - 3:05 Africa vs Asia
3:20 - 4:10 USA vs Europe

May 17
11 - 11:50 Europe vs Africa
12:05 - 12:55 Latin/South America vs USA
1:10 - 2 Europe vs Asia
2:15 - 3:05 Africa vs Latin/South America
3:20 - 4:10 USA vs Asia
4:25 - 5:15 CHAMPIONSHIPS

Come join such illustrious sons who have always carried the flag like;
Jibril Shehu, Suleman Wadur. Amos Adomowim, Gen. Reuben Dlamini, Moses
Ogini,Dayo Aji,Frednel Isma,Mousonda Kapotomayo,Prosper Gbolo, Richard
Chou,Papa ably managed by Andrew "Multisystem Arday" Ofori.

Ladies, if you cannot play come and support for your presence and cheers
are 2 sure goals in the opponents net. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

Thanks you
Kwabena Owusu-Kwarteng