[ASU] Online Media Inventory for African Students at Ohio University (fwd)

hala ibrahim hi198004 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 13 01:25:00 EDT 2009

FYI

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:32 PM -0600
From: Kimberly Eberhardt Casteline <kimbaheart at aol.com>
To: jg317603 at ohio.edu, ao377703 at ohio.edu, hi198004 at ohio.edu,
zm285901 at ohio.edu, ew209103 at ohio.edu, fk251903 at ohio.edu, mk142903 at ohio.edu,
sb301803 at ohio.edu
Subject: Online Media Inventory for African Students at Ohio University

Dear Officers,

I am a Ph.D. Student in Mass Communication research at the University of
Colorado in Boulder. I am currently doing research on media use among the
African diaspora in the United States. I have put together a short only
survey (17 questions) that I am sending to African students around the
country.

Would you please forward this survey to the members of the African Student
Union at Ohio University? I would be most appreciative if you and other
students would take 5-10 minutes to take this survey.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Kimberly Eberhardt Casteline

Ph.D. student, Mass Communication Research

University of Colorado at Boulder

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MmfXH8eUrKe7Pm_2f1eXsa9g_3d_3d