[ASU] African Centered Pedagogy Class (Spring)

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 14:43:24 EST 2009

Greetings,

I am forwarding a class that I found out about that might be of interest to any of you who believe yourselves to be future educators. I would use the term "educators" loosely as politicians, activists, policy makers and the like often must educate the masses to get things done. Here is a class that you might find interesting. See below.

Tiffany Bowden

Please check the registrar's page under Cultural Studies and look
for EDCS 550/450 Special Topics: "An Examination of African-Centered
Pedagogy."

This class is dual-listed with 550 being for grad students and 450
being for undergraduate students that Najée Emerson Muhammad, EdD,
will be facilitating.

Please contact Associate Professor Najée Emerson Muhammad for
more information.

Najée Emerson Muhammad, EdD, Associate Professor
Cultural Studies in Education
321B McCracken Hall
Ohio University Athens, OH 45701
Office: 740/593.9825