[ASU] New executives!

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 1 00:02:12 EST 2009

All,

On behalf of the old executive, I would like to congratulate Titus and his
new team for taking over the mantle of ASU. We wish them well and we pledge
our continued support. It is our hope that ASU members will continue to
give the new team its support just as you supported us. Sincere gratitude
goes to Prosper for his team spirit and maturity after the outcome of the
polls. Indeed, we should aim at perfecting our electoral procedures to
remove shadows of doubt. But we can all agree that this level of excitement
in ASU is unprecedented. I hope together we will work towards perfecting
our electoral procedures to make them as smooth and as legitimate as
possible. The electoral commission should also receive our sincere thanks
for a job well done...you did your best given the resources available to
you. Lastly, thanks to all members, without you, there would have been no
elections...and those..dues...that was fantastic!!! Go ASU !!