[ASU] Furniture sale/My grad Reception

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 01:35:29 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

Its time I said goodbye just as we were getting acquainted. :-(

Tomorrow I graduate with my master's and then I move to Illinois for my phd.

I am selling all of my furniture that is left at a fraction of the price. I have a desk with a chair that can go for $35, a bookshelf for $20 a microwave for $25, and two end tables and a coffee table for $30...or best offer. It must be sold by tomorrow because I move tomorrow so I am willing to negotiate.

My grad party for anyone who might want to stop by and say goodbye is in Baker Center multipurpose room (not the Multicultural center) from 1-3.

Tiffany Bowden