[ASU] Special brownbag- hosting UN Senior official

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 9 21:20:59 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

The Bokamoso Leadership Forum is delighted to host UN Senior Official
Henrietta Joy Abena Nyarko Mensa-Bonsu who is the Deputy Special
Representative of the Secretary-General for Rule of Law in the United Nations
Mission in Liberia.  She will be talking about the role of leadership in post-
conflict societies, drawing on her experience in Liberia, the National
Reconciliation Commission of Ghana, ECOWAS and the African Union.  The venue
is Yamada Seminar Room, 12 pm (noon) on Thursday 11.

Ms. Mensa-Bonsu has published widely on criminal law, juvenile justice and
children's rights. She won a McDougal Fellowship to Yale Law School where she
obtained an LLM. She is also a Fulbright Fellow, and a Fellow of the Ghana
Academy of Arts and Sciences, where she is currently its Honorary Secretary.

This is without a doubt a spectacular and a very rare occasion of meeting one
of Africa’s leading minds!! See you on Thursday, noon at Yamada.

Cheers,
Kazi.

"Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas" - Dale Evans.