[ASU] GB meeting

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 5 17:28:58 EST 2009

Dear ASU members,

Welcome back. I hope you had a wonderful break and that you are all ready
to roll in this Winter quarter! As you may remember we have our Hero's
Night event coming up on Feb 07 and the African Studies 100 yrs of Islam in
Africa coming earlier (Jan 17&18).  We need to get started on the planning
and organizing. The ASU executive would like to invite you to the first
General Body meeting for the winter quarter on Saturday at 8:30 pm in Baker
231. Transport will be provided after the meeting for those who will need
it. Remember to bring ideas and suggestions on how to make this year's
Hero's Night another success. Wishing you well and see you on Saturday.

Fletcher Ziwoya
ASU, President